Friday, May 23, 2008

To bag or not to bag





I love the change of seasons. Ok, yes, it is a pain in the ass to trade your tees for sweaters but the ritual "changing of the bag" is always fun. i admit, i got sucked into the "IT BAG" bullshit of the last couple of years. I would scour Vogue, W and Instyle and try to decide which one I would buy for that season. Fall of 2006 was really hard with the Prada Gaufre, Fendi B bag and the YSL Muse, lookin' so fine. I'd getting more attracted to bags that have n unusual look, rather than the whole logo thing, like the ruffled Be&D and that squishy LV clutch SJP carried in SATC. Now it is spring again and I have to decide if I want to keep carrying my 400 pound transition Marc Jacob Stam, switch to the (so last year) silver Vuitton speedy or get the new Prada Glace ombre in grey. I do have a Marc Jacobs peachy tote purse I bought for resale but I don't know, the color seems limited. If I were totally rich it would be the Richrad Price LV line Pinky Rainbow or a Muse in a funky color like camel or blue