Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dirty sweats




We all love us some Target. Nice try with the hip designers and classic re-invention. This Converse dress looked cute and it was on clearance, so what the hell, I bought it. The online reviews don't recommend it to busty gals and I can kind of see why. But I like to put 'em out there, so this didn't bother me. I was a bit flummoxed by the waist tie. instead of going opposite ways, like you were going to tie them together, they went parallel...to be tied... to where? And they were super long. I did somethin' with them and went on my merry way. Very comfortable dress, very light but lined so you don't see too much. Other stuff in the Classic Converse line was also cute and super cas which isn't really me at all. BTW a FOUR YEAR OLD took this picture. Genius