Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Well, not that bad


Was at the Castleton Macy's today and I had a flashback to the late 1980's when I used to work there in men's furnishings when it was Lazarus, where are you now Billy Badger? I feel a little bad about calling it a loser in an earlier post because the shoe department was actually OK. They had a lot of Coach including a great motorcycle boot and a not so great 80's style pink puffy tennis shoes. Other brands of note include Doc Marten, Lacoste, Stuart Weitzman and, God help me I am so over it, Ed Hardy. The rest of the store was still pretty boring and the bathroom could use an update, though I am attracted to that Kenzie line that, sadly, never quite fits me right

Free People linen wide leg pants, Charlotte Russe coin top that is on it's way out because it is pilling and Indigo brown/purple heels