Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back in the day


In the early 90's I was on an airplane with the band Warrant. No, not as a groupie, haha, bands actually flew commercial back then, believe it or not. It was, to be honest, a horrifying experience. It was 5 am and they were drunk and terribly obnoxious and all their roadies stank. I am only reliving this because I found an enormous box of cassette tapes in my basement today. Titles include, but are not limited too: Kix, Fine Young Cannibals, The Outfield, Night Ranger, Siouxie and the Banshees, The Call, 808 state, Aaron Neville (pretty sure that is not mine) Judas Priest, Nitzer Ebb, Cypress Hill, Lords of Acid (LOVE THEM)and about a thousand mix tapes. Lucky lucky me, my car has a tape player and I will be rocking this shit for the next month. Can't wait