Monday, November 17, 2008

Shopping LV


These crazy shoes were at Vuitton and though I got a lecture about not taking photos in the store they did not confiscate my camera. Free booze at David Yurman and Nanette Lepore, genius selling technique if you ask me. Tried on some of the Elizabeth and James line at Intermix and a Foley and Corina fringe dress at Scoop. NICE. Kate Spade has some fab retro styled clothing and a new jewelry line but i can't help think she is just phoning it in on the handbags sooooo boring. 50% off Coach shoes, the sisters cleaned up but I could not be torn away from the perfume display. Great smells and I am thinking i want some of the solid so I can rub it in my hair. That makes it subtle yet lasting and every time I do the flip I get to experience it. Vosages chocolate bacon bar, not a joke, so good and super cute store. yummy