Saturday, January 14, 2012

OOTD

Foofy pastels were all over the runway: Chanel had a sugary sweet pink fuff a thon that just made me hungry for macaroons, but I kinda get it. Maybe its all the bridal mania, I know about 8 people who got engaged (I hope that ring was a SEPERATE present, otherwise you are doomed) but I think it may be just needing a bit of a break from the relentless fall greys and holiday reds. In winter, I love to crisp things up with white pants in the form of casual jeans, cords or leggings. No matter that they are instantly smudged, they are a nice foil to pretty much all colors. Choose a black topper for elegant, orange for poppy fun and fuzzy pinks if you are feeling sweet and cuddly. This velvet Boston Proper tunic has some interesting detail in the form of gold embroidery with hints of Tiffany blue silk and beading, these Elizabeth & James leggings are like, my favorite pants but the shoes were a problem. I didn't want to be too matchy matchy with a color and in the end went with a moc croc (too dark le sigh) platform peep toe. More perfect would have been a Louboutian nude heel but I am fresh out