Thursday, January 19, 2012

Get Back

What do you do when garments fabric does not match the functionl? This antho dress is sweater knit with lace overlay but it is sleeveless, what the heck am I supposed to do with that? No one wants a sweater knit in the summer so I am forced into the poundage adding yet hugely popular according to Glamour layering . A good suggestion for keeping it trim is to wear a net or mesh shirt under this, I do not mean like the Bud Light kind, more of a long sleeve tee that will add coverage but not bulk. Neesh does a lot of these and my nail girl swears by the ones she buys one eBay from japan. I chose not to do this and went sporty with a blue, grey and black trimmed cardi from Old Navy. I don't are for this brand, the quality is pretty crappy and work force sketchy but it will do for basics and I liked the color juxtoposition. That pom pom belt about drove me crazy, very long and testicle-ish