Thursday, July 7, 2011

With my BPE Natalie woot woot

I was stalking this Big Bad Boy at an auction but the final bid of $2800 was waaay out of the store's marketing budget

Wait, what store, you ask?

My super secret project surprise is exactly that. Combining the forces of good that is (RIP) Antiques on the Square and (RIP)Venus and Mars, Minx is opening August 4 at the Penn Arts buiding (111 E 16th Street) and will be loaded with vintage and designer clothes, jewelry, delicious candy and retro housewares. Make sure you "Like" me on facebook for all the deets. And possible huge party invite. Then, like "Minx" on FB too, though right now that page is seriously lame-o

I promise IFB will stay true to local shopping and not so local clothes, this will not become a big old advertorial. Minx operates on the same philosophy I tell all my haters: "get your own blog, bitch"