Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Stolen from a J Crew stylist

Oh, how I struggled mightily with this shorts choice. To wrinkly, too baggy, too long...who knew I had 12 pairs of light brown shorts? And why? Of course none of them looked right so I improvised. Vintage 50's jacket, Alloy beaded necklace, Kenzie shoes

Checked out Xquisite Clothing Boutique, in the old Girly Chic space and it is a waaaay different animal. Owner Vernitta Bolden assured me the fun party clothes I was seeing was just the tip of the proverbial iceberg, A refreshing Hermes box of orange and brown, this little shop is going to cover it all at a happy price point and insistence on being cute. Stay tuned

Sad note: I heard for sure French Pharmacie will be terminating their amazing fashion collection concept. I weep a hot flood of Valentino tears