Monday, May 18, 2009

Blogger smackdown

Imagine my horror at finding out that there is yet another Indianapolis fashion blogger. I know, like I invented it or something, but anyway I went to her site www.hauteintheheartland.blogspot.com preparing to be a hater but yet I cannot. An ad agency designed type header! Smart yet sarcastic quips! The same reaction to the Judith Leiber belt at the Jackson's auction last week that I had! And, insert green here, click ads! Same, yet different. For one thing, she is not interested in boring you with her personal fashion pictures, like me. I am also a little more committed or perhaps just don't have enough to do. HAHA. And I do not twitter. Maybe that's good, maybe that's bad, I can't decide. Anyway, Gabs, I'm adding you to my list and call me if you want to go shopping