Tuesday, December 2, 2008

GO AWAY


It is no secret my family thinks I am pretty weird, though i prefer eccentric, and honestly, I struggle with this and have found avoidance to be generally a good policy except for holidays of course. Example, I'm the one in the fur coat and Vuitton backpack on the family ski trip while everyone else is wearing a Land's End squall jacket with LL Bean duck boots but in my defense it was Aspen not Alta, I mean really. One of these things is not like the other. And it is totally sad and unfortunately true that you are destined to repeat what you know as right this very minute I am under surveillance by a giant black cloud of disapproval as I try to complete this entry. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_oQPZMqmYM Sorry, kind of personal and not very fashion-ey