Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gilty


Alexander McQueen! $328 marked down from $1810! Sold out! GAH!


I have to admit I have been totally holding out on you. I have not shared. It is true, the proverbial online sample/closeout sale does exist. And they can be really good. Showing up daily, only running a few days and selling out quickly, same joys EXCEPT you can (usually) return. Great prices, current merchandise and lots of photos. OK, I will spill. One of my favorite bargain fancy fashion sites is Gilt Groupe. Milly, Marc Jacobs, Hollywood, you know, edgy department store type brands. You can sign up at http://www.gilt.com/invite/triplejoy333 . Ruelala is also a good one. Prada, YSL Gucci bags, the good ones, Wolford, DVF and strangely enough Steiff stuffed animals( good for me, i am a fan). I just found Hautelook, but have not ordered from, out of LA, currently showcasing Mackage, Thomas Wylde and Chaoirrol jewelry. I have now confessed and I will even send you an invite if you email me