Friday, October 5, 2012

Lots of busy work

How is it I only find the cool esty stuff when directed by corporate entity like Lucky? ("The Magazine about Shopping: It Least We are Honest) Ashamed to say I found a doozy, thanks to them. Sigh. Doloris Petunia is an amazing site with OOAK, hand dyed, jewels like nothing I have ever seen outside of the Duquette estate. Courtney Price creates a 12 car pile up of shiny baubles to adorn wrists and necks that are seriously rad. OH! And don't forget the amazing flower girl dresses all fringy and glittery. Um I need one in a size 18 juniors ok?? So anyway this featured necklace is "Tribal" and is $1200 but I have on my wish list the hand dyed "Paris" bib which at $450 may replace the chicken coop as the b day gift of choice

PS: Lazy Daze coffe shop in Irvington needs some snacks. Just tryin' to help.