Friday, October 26, 2012

It's Toggery Friday!

I'll let you in on a little secret. Every Friday, the The Toggery marks down their merch and you need to be there on the spot at 10 am to score big. Say hi,  I am always there, really, it would be easy to kill me, I have such the schedule. Anyhoo I scored these fab NEW Sigerson Morrison boots for myself and they were totally not on sale, early b day gift I guess. I was hoping for a new iPhone, but will be, as usual, disappointed.

Update: I did not win Best Bite, but got a few catering offers and looked really cute in my vintage apron and retro crock pot. That is enough for me. With 1 blog, 2 jobs and 3 kids I do not need a new career. Nonna said "What is point if you are not going to win?" The journey, not the destination, My little type A Ralph