Wednesday, September 12, 2012

yay CVS

Winning every beauty award on the planet is YSL TOUCHE ECLAT highlighter that minimizes lines and brightens your face just in general. I am forever indebted to the YSL liquid eyeliner so much that I buy in threes because no one in drugstore land makes a grey black liquid eyeliner. While I have not found a cheater for this I have for the former in the form of L'oreal Lumi Magique pen. Practically the same y'all.

Truin stopped by Minx today and brought the actual bag I blogged about here. Oh My God it it even more amazing in person. From the stainless steel hardware to the versatile folding sides. It is truly huge so I am holding out for the medium bag that drops in 6 weeks. Oh and the deadly dragon claw clutch! Not for amatures. http://www.houseof5th.com/