Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Smeller's the feller


Is it weird that I'd like my house to have a unique signature scent? OK maybe it is. The bigger challenge is finding ways of dispensing fragrance that does not make the dog cough. Those plug-in are boring and terrible and anything from BBW is a guarenteed choke. I find the soy based not very long lasting and again, I'd like soemthing really unusual. Thanks to a Saks gift certificate I managed to not quite spend $90 on a Bond candle
(yes there does exist a NINETY DOLLAR CANDLE). I'll let you know how that goes.

In my rsearch I did come across this intriging premise from one of the oldest perfumeries in the world, Cire Trudon, in the form of Stink Bombs
Small glass capsules that are meant to be thrown or broken open releasing a burst of scent for, as the press release states, "fragrance emergencies". See title.
www.ciretrudon.com