Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Victoria's Secret Lip Scrub balm two fer

Like a Five Minute Manicure for your kisser, this lovely smelling 2 piece VS lip scrub polishes  from the bottom and soothes from the top. I've never been a fan of Vickie's makeup line, it seems like an afterthought, but this product is unique and effective.

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR: So when I got back from my semi sunny vacay, I wanted to prolong the experience by slathering myself with a tropical (coconut/mango/pineapple) lotion to pretend I was still drinking the colada. Lazily I just picked some up at the CVS 3 for $9 and while yes it was indeed moistruizing, it was by no means super, long lasting smelly. Lesson learned: just buy the BBW stuff and get on the coupon carousel. Also Body Shop excellent yet so traffic-ey that Keystone X is