Monday, August 8, 2011

This is not STEAMPUNK. But, still, to me, really hot

We went to Gen Con this weekend and while it was hopelessly dorky and smelly, I have to admire the costume commitment of the attendees. Like the camo guy carrying a huge box of "Orange" as a prop. Or the girl with an entire peacock tail on her back. Or the guy with giant horns, full face mask with snout and furry feet (eating delicately from a carry out container with fork. Dude! Get in character! Eat with your hands and snarf down the box too. geesh!)Lots of hatlets and blue/pink/green hair. It was almost kind of cute until I got invited to play NINJA, and, well, it went downhill from there

PS LOOOVE the www.Utilikilt.com (not shown here) think it would play in Indy? Jeez why do I even ask this when I already know the answer