Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It gets smaller every day

I don't know about you but I do not read the Star for national news. That is what dlisted is for. I get it because I want to know what is happening locally: garage sales, arrests, shopping opportunities and myself occasionally. Sometimes all of the above together! So it really burned my butt when I heard about all the layoffs becasue now all of our home remodeling/dog/knitting stories will be from Kansas or something. So not intersting if I do not knwo anyone in the article. And I got the super sads when I heard my favorite wig store shopper and lifestyle writer, Jenny Elig, got the ax. She was conatntly scooping me with the latest and greatest and no one was more of a champion for going local. you can still find her musing at jennyelig.wordpress.com or catonaunicorn.wordpress.com or on that twitter thingy but you'll have to ask her what that it