Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wii Free Sunday


Seriously nice day, get your butts outside. I have decided, after attending the Savvy Bazaar, that I need a personal DJ at my house at all time. It would just make my life so much happier. Lots of vintage clothing and some bug hairclips I would have bought if i did not have 3 entirely disinterested and borderline mutinous children to wrangle out the door as fast as possible. The streets of Bro Rip were packed with people and dogs, I saw a lot of flat, tall boots with shorts and dresses, usually with knee socks peeking out the top, just let it go, people. Emmett Otter's Jug Band or whoever they were, playing along the Trail, made the day so summer-ey as did sipping a beer outside, though not at BINKLEYS, bastards.
Laundry cashmere hoodie, ginormous Prada bag