Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekly Target trip


Oh did i say weekly? I meant daily. Thakoon collection is in and while all nice and tropical and stripey, I think because they have advertised it so much I am over it already. Maybe there will be more unusual on the website. I am trying to buy at least one piece from each collection, sometimes i want it all (Luella), sometimes not so much any of it. Hayden Hartnett bags were looking sparse, this clutch is nice and no, that small kisslock purse is not removable. I thought it looked dumb when Marc Jacobs did it and I have not changed my mind. The opposite side is very plain with the logo on a metal plate
I added my sister's blog to the list so if you are interested in the trials and tribulations of a single mom to a budding genius feel free to read www.maggiechronicles.blogspot.com