Thursday, February 5, 2009

Todays shopping


Here is a clandestine photo of a great Nanette Lepore dress at Saks that I got a total smack down for taking. God, next time I'll just take it in the dressing room and do it, geez. Speaking of Keystone at the Crossing, I did venture into English's Shoes, lured by the 50% off Ugg sale, which is about the only way you'd get me in there since most of their shoes are usually the clumpy comfortable type. But hey, if you know a nurse let them know they have some Dansko clogs on sale and they will love you. Nordstroms was fun, was lead around for 20 minutes by a saleswoman to see all their new spring dresses, they are carrying Yigal Azrouel now, hooray but sadly no clearance. J Crew, yummy spring colors, lots of fluffy coral and light green. Was a good girl, bought NOTHING, probably because it was too cold to take my clothes off for try-on